If you plan to work through the live program in real time, we recommend between 4-6 hours per week to watch the training, complete your in-field assignments and — if you’d like — engage with our mentors and the community.
Many of our students go through the program as best they can; pausing and returning to it as their schedule allows.
If you’re not able to carve out that much time at first, don’t worry. You get lifetime access to the training and can easily work at your own pace, on your own schedule. Most of our students have full-time jobs or businesses. This experience is designed to stretch you, but it can also be customized to your life.
The more focus and dedication you put into Soulmate Method, the more you’ll get out of it. Other factors that affect how much time you’ll need to complete Soulmate Method include:
- Your overall clarity and how quickly you make decisions
- How much momentum you already have in your social life
- Your comfort level with approaching strangers and especially women
- Whether or not you participate in the comments and conversations in the Soulmate Method community (recommended, but optional)
- Whether or not you choose to complete every piece of coursework
To be clear, there are no fast or guaranteed results. Building a fulfilling relationship with a beautiful woman is not an 8 week, linear event. This program mirrors the reality of how dating and relationships work — they're intense, time-consuming, demanding and something you’ll continue to refine for the life of your life.